How our classes work
DIVAS DANCE - HOW OUR CLASSES WORK
Start with a
- BEGINNERS course (10 weeks), followed by our
- IN-BETWEENERS course (10 weeks) – perfect for you, even if you did the beginners a while ago!
When you ‘graduate’ to our Level 1/2/3 classes, you can mix and match classes to suit yourself – at different times, with different instructors and as many/few as you would like to attend. Obviously, you will improve a lot faster with regular attendance.
- We use a class card system ( buy 5- or 10-class cards, or an unlimited class card/month).
- Use the class cards for any of our classes except the beginners & in-betweeners courses which are a fixed fee for the whole course.
- Only pay for the classes you attend. You have to use all the classes within three months of purchase otherwise you they will be forfeited
Taught at all our studios. Geared specifically towards those with little or no dance experience. Based on Latin American, Ballroom, Linedancing, Jazz Dance and a little bit of everything every now and then. More here…
Our Pretoria East and Centurion studios offer Dance Dive! classes (cardio with a dash of dance!). We believe that you can only improve your dancing if you stretch and condition, increase your fitness and strength, and improve your flexibility. So all round a useful supplement to our dance classes. No need for beginners courses here – all are welcome, even if you just wish to do a Dance Dive! class without joining our dance classes. More here…
For the more mature (and, of course, fabulous) ladies of 60 years and older. Instructors ensure that movements in these classes are gentle on the knees, and try to keep the older body in mind at all times. More here…